- School activity in Computer-Aided Design & 3D Printing for students.
- Using open-source software to develop design & engineering skills.
- Target products: 3D models to enhance learning experience in maths & natural science; trophies for school competitions; school decoration, etc.
When, where, who:
- Proposed date: to be determined, 2-day programme.
- School representatives (selected students + teachers) visiting PDE at BSD campus. Venue: Auditorium.
- Max audience: 20 schools x (2 or 3 students + 2 or 1 teacher) = 80
- Tutorial content
- Design challenge content & judging criteria
- Identify 20 interested & committed schools, invitations
- 1 lecture from PDE & 2 guest lectures (Dynapack, 3DP vendor, or SolidWorks license vendor), invitations
- ICT works (allocated PC’s, software installation, EXCELLENT PROJECTOR & LIGHTING)
Number of 3D printers & polymer rolls needed